商务英语口语:分享一些关于保险的商务英语口语

2018年6月30日 18:05:08

现在我国很多公司都与外企进行合作,而今作为一名公司职员,英语已经成为一项必备的基本技能。而在这个人才济济的今天,如何才能提高自身的竞争力?如何在日常工作中用英语顺利地谈论商务事宜?你可能需要掌握专业的英语词汇,除此之外你还需必备商务沟通技巧、专业的英语表达。

下面跟着小编一起来学习一些关于保险的商务英语口语:

1.The machines are to be insured against all risks.

这些机器投保一切险。

2.We only cover FPA and war risk.

我们只保平安险和战争险。

3.There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage.FPA will be good enough.

它们不是易碎品,运输途中不会有损坏,保平安险足够了。

4.Our goods are very valuable,so I want insure against all risks.

我们的商品很贵重,所以我想保全险。

5.We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.

我们想为这批货物投保全损险。

6.I’d like to get a AR insurance policy.That way,we will be covered for any kind of loss or damage.

我想投全险,那样的话,任何损失或损坏就都在投保范围内了。

这里分享一个免费的商务英语口语课程,一对一的教学模式,提升口语水平,效果扛扛滴:http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/bec/bec.htm?search=700053

7.I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature.Please extend the coverage to include TPND.

恐怕对这种性质的货物只保水渍险是不够的,请加保偷盗提货不着险。

8.Would you insure our goods to be shipped from Shanghai to Lisbon next month?

能为我们下个月从海运往里期本的货物投保吗?

9.Can you cover our goods against breakage?

能为我们的这批货投保破碎险吗?

10.We should be glad if you would provide cover of$390,000 on computers,in transit from Tokyo to Beijing.

如果你们能为这些从东京运往北京的计算器投保390000美元的话,我们会很高兴的。

11.Please insure us against all risks$300,000 value of 5,000 sets of“Butterfly”sewing machines,sailing for New York.

请为我们运往纽约,价值为300000美元的5000台蝴蝶牌缝纫机投保一切险。

12.Please insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-quality furniture valued$20,000.

请为我投保价值为20000美元的200件优质家具的一切险。

13.We wish to insure against all risks for the sum of$1,500 on 3 cases glassware.

我们希望能投保价值为1500美元的3箱玻璃器皿的一切险。

14.We shall shortly be making regular shipments of leather goods to Canada,and shall be glad if you will issue an all risks marine insurance policy for$70,000 to cover these shipments.

我们将很快定期往加拿大运送皮制品,所以如果你们能为我们这些货物签发价值为70000美元的一切险水险单的话,我们会很高兴的。

词汇:

machine n.机器;机构

FPA协会货物平安险条款

delicate adj.脆的,易碎的;

delicate goods易碎品

damaged损害;伤害;赔偿金

  • A+

最新评论:

查看更多评论