注册
当前位置: 阿卡索外教网> 商务英语 > 商务英语口语 > 英语干货:常用商务英语口语50则分享

英语干货:常用商务英语口语50则分享

发布时间:2018年08月22日 18:26:16 评论 · 2066浏览

英语干货:常用商务英语口语50则分享

  英语干货:常用商务英语口语50则分享

02

  1.Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing

  那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

  2.I can't say for certain off-hand.

  我还不能马上说定。

  3.Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

  有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

  4.It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

  这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

  5.But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

  你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

  6.I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.

  尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

  7.We've got to report back to the head office.

  我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

  8.Thank you for you cooperation.

  谢谢你们的合作。

  9.We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

  我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

  10.The quality of the goods you shipped last week is much interior to that of the goods of our last order.

  你方上周发运的货物质量与我方上次所订的货物质量相比,要低劣得多。

  顺便分享一个免费领取价值155元的纯外教试听课,外教发音超标准,一对一的教学模式,上课互动很多,有多个课程体系,还提供个性化定制教学服务,提升英语水平,效果扛扛滴,不信,可以来免费试听:

  http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/lp-tutor/mix-tutor.htm?search=700053 (真人外教)

  http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/lp4.htm?search=700053 (口语培训)

  11.The inspection reveals that both the quantity and quality of the wheat delivered are not in conformity with those stipulated in the contract,though the packing is all in good condition.

  尽管包装完好,但检验表明,这批小麦的数量与质量都不符合合同规定。

  12.Most of the shirts are of a smaller size.I wonder if you made a mistake when sending the goods.

  大部分衬衫都小一号,我怀疑你们发货时是不是搞错了。

  13.There are too many defective items in this shipment.

  这批货里次品太多了。

  14.The leather shoes you sent us last Friday are not the right size.They should be size 42.

  贵方上星期五发送的皮革尺码不对,应该是42码的。

  15.The quality of the goods you sent us last week is too poor to suit the requirements of this market.

  你方上周发送的货物的质量实在太差,根本就无法达到市场的要求。

  16.The quality of your shipment for your order No.346 is far from the agreed specifications.

  你方发送的我方第346号订单项下的货物质量与我方认可的规格不符。

  17.Closer inspection by the health officers showed that the canned fruit were considered unfit for human consumption.

  经卫生检疫所官员仔细检查认为,罐头水果不宜供人们食用。

  18.The loss was due to the use of substandard bags for which you should be responsible.

  该损失是由于包装不合标准所致,所以应由贵公司负责这一损失。

  19.It was found,upon examination,that nearly 20%of the packages had been broken,apparently to faulty packing.

  在对货品检验时,我方发现近20%的包装破裂,显然是由于包装不良所致。

  20.The survey report can certify that the weight shortage was caused by improper packing.

  这份检验报告可以证实,货物的短重是由于包装不良所致。

  Part Two

  21.A close inspection and a careful test by the China National Import&Export Commodity Inspection Bureau showed that some amplifiers are inferior quality.

  由中国国家进出口商品检验局所做的仔细商检和认真测试有些放大镜质量劣等。

  22.We find that the quality,quantity and weight of the goods are not in conformity with those stipulated in this contract after re-inspection by the China Commodity Inspection Bureau,we are now returning the goods to you and lodge claims against you for compensation of losses.

  在中国商检局复验之后,我方发现货物的质量、数量和重量均与合同所规定的条款不符,现将商品退回,并向贵方提出索赔,要求赔偿损失。

  23.The survey has revealed that the damage to the goods is attributable to rough handling.

  商检表明货物的受损是由于野蛮装卸所引起的。

  24.The surveyor’s report indicates that there has been some serious damage to some of the goods.

  商检报告显示有一些货物遭到了严重的损毁。

  25.On the basis of clause 15 of the contract,we place our claims before you as follows.

  根据合同第15款,我方向贵方索赔如下。

  26.We have to put in a claim against you for all the losses sustained.

  对于所遭受的一切损失,我们不得不向你方提出索赔。

  27.When taking delivery,we found that the cargo had been seriously wet by fresh water and putrefied.You must compensate us for the loss.

  我们在提货时发现,货物遭受严重水湿,并已腐烂。你方必须赔偿损失。

  28.We require you to replace the damaged goods and grant us a special discount of five percent to compensate for the loss.

  我方要求你方更换损坏的,并希望能给5%5特殊折扣以补偿我方的损失。

  29.According to the contract,you are responsible to compensate us for the loss we have suffered.

  按照合同规定,你方应负责赔偿我方所遭受的损失。

  30.These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

  墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

  31.They describe how each process goes on to the next.

  表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

  32.We are running on two shifts.

  我们实行的工作是两班倒。

  33.Almost every process is computerized.

  几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

  34.The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

  工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

  35.All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

  所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

  36.We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

  我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

  37.Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

  因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

  38.Quality is even more important than quantity.

  质量比数量更为重要。

  39.I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

  我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

  40.Do we have to wear the helmets?

  我们得戴上防护帽吗?

  41.Is the production line fully automatic?

  生产线是全自动的吗?

  42.What kind of quality control do you have?

  你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

  43.All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

  所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

  44.What's your general impression,may I ask?

  不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

  45.I'm impressed by your approach to business.

  你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

  46.The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

  我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

  47.No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

  就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

  48.I think we may be able to work together in the future.

  我想也许将来我们可以合作。

  49.We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

  我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

  50.The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

  我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

<上一篇 英语基础学习应该怎么办,需要注意些什么呢?

下一篇> 英语干货:日常交际英语分享

相关文章

评论

发布评论
查看更多评论

热门排行

最近更新